Attempts to Intimidate our Manzana 2 President Mr Larry McKinney Featured
There have recently been three nasty attempts to intimidate our Manzana 2 president Mr Larry McKinney.
His much-loved dog Nari was kidnapped for several days and hit/kicked in the skull. When he was eventually found wandering the pool area, his left eye was dangling from its socket and had to be removed by a vet.
Recently Larry and his wife Parker have suffered further frightening abuse. First, a large brick suddenly crashed onto their patio at around 8.30pm, and secondly, a large bag of chopped still bloody chicken parts was thrown onto their doorstep in the early hours of the following morning. The Guardia were called and are investigating.
* Lago Jardin has always been much admired for its overall charming layout, and owners have taken pride in the appearance of the communal gardens and pool area from day one.
However, escalating differences of opinion fuelled by a vocal minority have sent a deep rift through the urbanisation, especially between those owners on Manzana 2.
* An illegal breakaway group was formed, and an attempt made to set up a rival administration. This has resulted in massive confusion, especially amongst those owners who are only in Spain for a few weeks or months of the year. Which administration should they pay?
* Apathy has crept in as well as confusion, and a large percentage of owners on Manzana 2 no longer pay their urbanisation fees. Some owners debts go back many years. Lighting, water and garden maintenance etc has been financed only by the dogged determination of half the owners to pay their fees to the original legally elected administration.
However, funds are of course limited and this has resulted in the recent loss of communal lighting on Manzana 2.
* Several years ago, it was agreed at an AGM to resurface the extensive pathway system through the urbanisation. A contractor was found, and the proposed pathway design was agreed by the Town Council. Most of the owners paid their calculated amount towards the re-surfacing, and the contractor commenced work. However, this work was disrupted and halted by a determined few, resulting in a pathway system which is half-completed. Some parts of the pathway are now very dangerous to walk upon, especially in the darkness of a now unlit urbanisation.
* The urbanisation, in particular Manzana 2, has just managed to tick-over financially for the past 5 years or so. Some agreement has to be reached between owners regarding the non-payment of long-overdue fees. Otherwise the area will continue into steady decline.
* What a shame. Just think how truly wonderful these once-proud gardens could be. And consider the extra amenities which could be provided if all owners would agree to pay their urbanisation fees.
* It is time for all this bickering to cease. Let us get back to the neighbourliness which was in abundance during the early years of the life of Lago Jardin. It was once a true community.
Sadly, we must report the death of a true Lago Jardin veteran, Ken Griffiths.He passed away on 2nd October 2012.Rest in peace Ken, our thoughts…Read more...
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OWNERS FROM PENTAGONO 3rd Oct 2012
Minutes or the Extraordinary Meeting 9th August 2012
It is continually disturbing to note the various mistruths and misleading information being published unofficially by owners who do not reside on Manzanas 1 and…Read more...
COMUNICACIÓN A TODOS LOS PROPIETARIOS 13-07-2012
COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS URBANIZACIÓN LAGO JARDÍN-I 03186 TORREVIEJA (ALICANTE) ADMINISTRACIÓN: PENTÁGONO MULTISERVICIOS, S.L. C/ ALICANTE, Nº 1, APARTADO DE CORREOS Nº…Read more...
A Communication to all owners 13/07/2012
HOUSE OWNERS ASSOCIATION URBANIZACIÓN LAGO JARDÍN-I 03186 TORREVIEJA (ALICANTE) ADMINISTRATION: PENTÁGONO MULTISERVICIOS, S.L. C/ ALICANTE, Nº 1, APARTADO DE CORREOS Nº 287…Read more...
ACTA DE LA ASAMBLEA GENERAL ORDINARIA DE LA COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS DE FECHA 4 DE MAYO DE 2.012
ACTA DE LA ASAMBLEA GENERAL ORDINARIA DE LA COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS , SITA EN LA URBANIZACIÓN LAGO JARDÍN – I , TÉRMINO MUNICIPAL DE TORREVIEJA…Read more...
AGM 4th May 2012
MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COMMUNITY OF OWNERS , SITUATED IN THE URBANISATION OF LAGO JARDÍN – I, MUNICIPALITY OF TORREVIEJA (ALICANTE),…Read more...
Threatening Note Sent to the Community President
Parka and Larry (President of Lago Jardin I manzana II) have received a threatening note as shown below:Read more...
Proxy Vote Form
Please use the link below to download the proxy voting form. DOWNLOAD PROXY VOTE FORM HERERead more...